Six-Year Comprehensive Plan: 2015-2021
Alleghany County Public Schools is committed to preparing all students to graduate. Students will:
- Be well rounded and productive citizens;
- Master 21st century skills;
- Exhibit a strong work ethic;
- Work collaboratively to accomplish team goals;
- Utilize effective communication skills;
- Demonstrate self-confidence in creative ad constructive decision making; and
- Be dedicated to lifelong learning.
The Alleghany County Six-Year Comprehensive Plan may be found at this link: Six-Year Comprehensive Plan: 2015-2021
Alleghany County Public Schools is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, or marital status. This attitude will prevail in all of its policies concerning staff, students, educational programs and services, and individuals with whom the Board does business.